How the Collaborative Process Works
Schedule an Intake Interview- call 419-473-8955
- You must bring a copy of your existing court order - including orders of protection.
- Both parents must appear on different days for their interview.
- You’ll complete registration and agree to the rules established to help ensure safe, conflict-free visits with child(ren).
Learn about supervised visitation
- We take an interest in every family we work with and get to know you so that we can provide support that meets your needs.
- Now is a good time to ask questions to learn more about the process.
- Take a tour so that you’re comfortable on your first visit.
Get started with visitations
- Children tour the school (on their own unless very young) after both parents have completed their intake appointments so they can get used to the idea and feel comfortable on the very first visit.
- We’ll match schedules of both parents to find a time that works well for everyone.
- Visitations begin!
In Lucas County
- 1 hr supervised visit is $30 and monitored is $25
- 2 hr supervised visit is $40 and monitored is $30
All other counties
- 1 hr supervised visit is $35 and monitored is $30
- 2 hr supervised visit is $45 and monitored is $40